"I have 99 problems but Van Vicker lawsuit ain't even one." - OMGGhanaC.E.O


Anyone following Ghanaian news lately would have by now heard or read about the Van Vicker-OMGGhana Ebola story . (if not, get the full story HERE) 





Reports from myjoyonline two days ago indicated Van Vicker's intent to send the C.E.O of the online news agency to court for slander. 

I've been following the story since and just some few hours ago, the C.E.O of OMGghana, who is also the Owner of BigxGh took to his FACEBOOK and this is what he had to say





"For the past few days, all I see is "Van Vicker sue OMGGhana" ... i see other bloggers and past employees of omgghana very happy and shit, even MyJoyOnline posted it .. charley! ibi so .. but anyway lemme say this, it's only in Ghana that you get sued and the person being sued never get any letter or notification ... but read it online like everybody else Sigh!"

He continued ... "Also, the name i see in the publications is not even my name! that is one of the best shit i've done in my entire life .. living my real life privately! .... i dnt trust nobody, to even give my real name! ... God bless me and my OMGGhana still! ... I'm not even trying to be like Shatta Wale but i find this whole shit very funny! .. we live in a country where not licking ass and doing something different gets you trouble and FYI this is the 3rd time we've been sued! "
"... and I'm not playing gangster but I have 99 problems and VV lawsuit ain't even one. Happy Birthday to me ... This is my last personal post on Facebook ... I'm Done!" - CEO of OMGGhana, Paa Kwasi



Interesting stuff isn't it? Oh well, Happy birthday Paa Kwasi! I hope you enjoyed your day.

Here's the original post






Share on Google Plus

About Kojo

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment