HyperActive: "I Have A Story" Holico girl with a nude picture

hyperActive met with the Holy Child girl who had her nude picture trending [lol], she really had to tell the world her story and tell them what really happened. Its very unfortunate it happened but we can never blame her.


hyperActive(H.A): How'd it all happen?
Chinci: Err..yhh it was this boy i was dating. We were making out and he took a picture of me topless, without my concern he sent it to two friends and i think they also sent it around the case was settled and all was. Well, it happened last two vacs though , when i was in form 1, the 2nd vacation and i came home this term and it had been put up on facebook, a page called "SHS Phylla" it was reported and they took it down. After sometime, I started hearing a lot of Holy Child girls have it and it spread like wild fire in just a week and now everyone one has it, apparently, some of my teachers even know about it, but it is only some people who are adding more to it, that is other people's nudes without their face that its me.

H.A: You said the case was settled, how??
Chinchi: My parents found out and apparently they know his family, so my parents went to see his dad and the matter was settled.

H.A: So what happened between you and the guy after the incident?
Chinchi: My dad is a pastor so he was very bothered. I've told my mum what was going on now but can't tell my dad, his health is not the best at the moment, he almost had a heart attack when he heard.it at first, that is why i can't disclose too much to d public.

H.A; You're still friends?
Chinchi: No we are not. Actually we were friends till i found out, never knew till a month after. Just that yesterday or so he WhatsAspp'd me to say sorry for everything.

H.A: And what was your reply?
Chinchi: I told him his sorry won't help in anyways now and that I hate him. But he tried explaining that it was the two friends he sent it to,who started spreading the picture not him.

H.A: What was your reaction when you found out that your pictures were all over the internet?
Chinchi: Its only one PICTURE. But anyways I've not seen it for myself though but I was just speechless, dumbfounded.

H.A: How are you going to cope in school with all this gossip or should we say this true story going around about you.
Chinchi: I Don't Even Know. I don't want to go to school and "WE DIDN'T HAVE SEX" [This is where this story gets interesting].

H.A: But we hope this won't force you into any drastic state.
Chinchi: No, I'm actually thinking of dropping out of school. Some of my teachers even found out.

H.A: Have you tried seeking for any external help? Like counseling?
Chinchi: Nope, just my mum.

H.A: So do you regret ever hooking up with your ex-boyfriend?
Chinchi: Yes,very very very much.

H.A: If you could go back in time, what will you change?
Chinchi: I will never date and go and see a boy or allow him to touch me.

H.A: Any advice for the girls out there?
Chinchi: They should live a holy life, they shouldn't rush anywhere and they shouldn't take nudes of themselves. It is never the best to have your nude(s) in the open.

H.A: So overall you are saying that there is only one nude picture of you but the rest out there are just lies and they are not pictures of you?
Chinchi: Yes. ITS ONLY ONE, I don't even have it myself, I would have sent it to confirm.

H.A: Anything to say to the people adding fake imitations of your nude picture?
Chinchi: Its not fresh.

H.A: If you had the chance. Would you do the same thing to the boy?
Chinchi: Not at all, that is childish.

H.A: So how did your friends handle the news??
Chinchi: They were shocked, but asked me my side of the story before and they've been with me. Err some of my friends planned a death prank just to get people around minds of my case, especially Holy Child girls. She would also like to clear her name.


Chinchi


So hyperActive spoke to Akua, the girl who faked her death just to save her friend's image, but then this is love, because if you are ready to fake your death for your friend then it means you are really with her. Though what she did broke the hearts of many people but hyperActive will like to congratulate her on her boldness and the sacrifice she made just to save her friend. Read more to know what she told hyperActive about the fake death.


A Conversation Between Akua and a friend when the news of her "death" was all over.



H.A: Hi. Full name please?
Akua: "Akua Asantewaa Anane-Darko"

H.A: Anyways, welcome to hyperActive.Tell us about yourself.
Akua: Ok, my name is Akua Asantewaa Anane-Darko as I said.16 years of age. Holy Child School. General Arts and I love music.

H.A: Now, can you kindly tell us your story?
Akua: Chinchi and I are good friends and she was in a big mess,so some other gals and I planned to play a prank on a few holico girls so that they will stop talking about her and it kinda got out of hand.

H.A: Really...how?
Akua: The other girls spread rumors that i was dead and it got on twitter, facebook, instagram and other people dedicated RIP statuses to me on whatsapp.

H.A: Did you think about the people you might hurt? And how did it feel seeing your own eulogies and death messages?
Akua: I was doing it for Chinchi, I didn't think they will spread it that far. But to be honest, it was funny at first but when I realized it had got to KNUST and Legon and a lot of people were crying, I felt bad. Even Central University College and Ashesi.

H.A: So was your family aware of this prank?
Akua: People called my mum, and my dad saw it on facebook.

H.A: How did your parents handle the news?
Akua: My parents were pissed but my dad was rather pissed at those who were judging me.

H.A:Judging you?
Akua: Yhup, on twitter people were insulting me for doing that.

H.A: How did people find out that it was a prank?
Akua: At 4 in the afternoon we all changed our status to "IT WAS A PRANK"

H.A: Date??
Akua: 7th January.

H.A: How many people were involved in the prank?
Akua: Four [4]. But I was the main person.

H.A: According to Chinchi, you people didn't tell her you were going to do such a thing.
Akua: True. But we were just trying to help her.

H.A: Akua, is Chinchi a nice person?
Akua: Yhh. Personally I find her scary and intimidating. She always watches out for me in school.

H.A: So Akua with all this news about you in school, how are you going to cope in school?
Akua: Act like am not bothered.

H.A: How long have you known Chinchi?
Akua: Err..since i step foot in Holy Child . Since form1, first term.

H.A: Any last words?
Akua: I am very sorry for what I did.


hyperActive spoke to these two girls and this is what they said. They really have love for one another, not everyone will do what Akua did, to be there for her friend. "HER FAULT OR NOT HER FAULT", no one should judge them, it may happen to you. They did this to clear their name. We appreciate Akua very much for her boldness and sacrifice and Chinchi is very sorry, and hopes that all of you will understand her.

But then, the question of Chinchi having sex with the boy is also another question, according to her, they didn't have sex, according to some of the friends of the boy they even have the sex tape of it. Interesting, who is saying the truth. Watch out for the story of the boy very soon.

Get the pictures on http://instagram.com/p/jjtnJdjVfb/#

Be bold, strong and let LOVE lead. Don't forget your GOD, your creator and always be the best. Never judge because it can be you. Have a nice weekend.

DO WELL TO SHARE THIS


Posted by Aaron Richard for HyperActive
Share on Google Plus

About Kojo

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment