GOOGLE RESTORES LINDA IKEJI'S BLOG




Barely 24 hours after Linda Ikeji's blog got deleted by Google, it has been restored. .

In Linda Ikeji's own words:

Google has restored my blog. About 24 hours after it was deleted. I hear it's a record. Yay! Normally it takes weeks or even months for Google to restore a deleted blog. But we are special here! Lol


The people who took it down knew what to do. You get a number of strikes on blogger and after that it is automatically deleted. It's automated, programmed to work that way. But the human beings got involved, checked out all the filed complaints, saw they were bogus and restored the Linda Ikeji Blog.

She later added "My understanding of plagiarism is when you take someone’s work and republish it verbatim as your own work. I don’t do that. But if I have ever done that in the past then I apologize. It was an oversight. I do get a lot of original content, way more than any other blogger in this country. Some of the biggest news stories in this country in recent times was broken by LIB. From Goldie’s death (God rest her soul) Aluu4, ABSU rape, P-Square saga, Solomon Akiyesi and plenty more. And when I take news from other sources, I always credit them. When I don’t give credit is when the news is everywhere so I write it in my own words and make it mine. I don’t believe that is a crime. I admit that I have used photos without giving credit. I apologize. That will never happen again. You learn every day. And I have learnt from this."

Share on Google Plus

About Kojo

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment