First post?

07:55GMT, 9th October. Lying on my bed wondering what exactly my first post should be about. 

Then I remembered what my mum used to tell me everyday when I was a child. "Start everything you do with God and prosperity shall follow" she said. 

So this morning , I'll just leave you with two bible verses. The first is my favorite bible verse. This verse has saved me about a billion times. Whenever I'm asked to quote a verse from the bible, apart from John 10:30 and John 11:35, this verse is always my savior .

"To the eternal King, immortal and invisible, the only God — to him be honour and glory for ever and ever! Amen. (1 Timothy 1:17 GNB)"

And the second bible quote is my daily bible readying for the day.

 "Find out for yourself how good the Lord is. Happy are those who find safety with him. (Psalms 34:8 GNB)"

I believe these few words will be a form of encouragement to you.

And remember ,




God bless.






Share on Google Plus

About Kojo

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment